- BlueTooth: V5.0
- Range: 10M
- Battery: 3.7V 1200mAh
- Normal volume playing time:3H
- Speaker driver: φ45MM*2
- Power: 5W*2
- Frequency response: 120HZ-20KHZ
- Unit size:72.6x72.9x178.7mm
- Unit weight: 490G
- International advanced BT chip and circuit design techniques, support all wireless devices.
- With the FM function, can search radio station broadcasts automatically.
- With a Hi-Fi speaker, to make sure a clear and bright sound.
- Support Micro SD card and USB card, play MP3 format audio.
- The wireless working distance is 10 meters.
- With AUX line in, can directly connect the outside devices, for example, tablet PC/TV/cell phones.
- It will close automatically after 30 mins if disconnect BT & torchlight not working
- A variety of flashing LED lights with different colors, and color lights flash follow the melody.
KEY AND SLOT FUNCTION:
- DC 5V slot: Use the standard Micro USB V8 charging cable for power charging.
- TF slot: It can decode and play MP3 format audio when putting a TF card into the slot.
- USB slot: It can decode and play MP3 format audio when put the USB card into the slot.
- AUX line in the slot: Use the Mini 3.5 head input through outside devices.
- Power switch: Press long for power on /power off. When playing music,(USB card/TF card/Bluetooth/ine in), short press for "play/pause". In FM mode, press short to search station automatically, and press again to stop searching.
- Under BT mode with mobile paired, when a call comes, press short to answer a call hands-free, press again to hand up, and press twice to ring up a call.
- When playing music, Press short for the last song, long press to turn down the volume.
- When playing music, press short for the next song, and long press to turn up the volume.
- short press to switch the model (USB card/TF card/BT/line in/FM).
- press short for the option of the LED flashing light, and press long to close the LED light.
- In the FM mode, put in a micro charging cable to get a better FM radio station. USB DISK/ TF CARD should be formatted FAT32
View all variations as list