- 1x Sphere,
- 2x Sticky Lens Guards,
- 2x Lens Caps, 1x Battery,
- 1x Charge Cable,
- 1x Lens Cloth.
- Compatible with Mavic Air 2/2S.
Glorious, uninterrupted views.
Lenses are precisely positioned, so the drone is totally invisible in the resulting footage.
5.7K 360 VIDEO
Unlock the power of 360 capture and reframing.
Never miss a shot with 360 reframing! Add thrilling rolls and turns for FPV-like shots, with industry-leading FlowState Stabilization to keep everything ultra smooth.
UNIQUE CONTENT PRODUCTION
Unlimited angles and powerful editing tools.
Let your creativity run wild with endless ways to create killer content from your drone footage.
Precisely built, one-piece structure.
Seamlessly compatible with Mavic Air 2/2S, Sphere is quick and easy to install, with an ultra-secure locking mechanism.
Fly with peace of mind.
Drone GPS Signal
Sphere doesn’t impede the drone’s GPS system.
360 Lens Guards
Keep the lenses scratch-free with sticky lens guards for while you’re flying and lens caps for when you’re on the ground.
Safe Take-Off & Landing
Protection for your drone and Sphere with an in-the-box landing pad.
- Insta360 Sphere is not water resistant. Do not use the camera in or around water, including in the rain.
- This product is only suitable for experienced and highly skilled drone pilots. Users are fully responsible for any issues caused by using this camera during drone operation (unless caused by product defect).
- Always take off in an open outdoor area, with the drone 5-10 meters (16-32ft) away from the pilot. Do not hand launch or land the drone.
- To ensure flight safety, keep the drone within your visual line of sight. Stay away from obstacles, crowds and bodies of water. For detailed flying guidance, please strictly follow official instructions/guidelines from the drone manufacturer.
- Check that all parts are firmly connected before use.
- Check the drone's blades before flight. The appearance should not be noticeably worn.
- Do not fly at an altitude of more than 1000 meters above sea level. High altitude flights will reduce the power redundancy and safety of the aircraft.
- Do not fly in harsh or unpredictable conditions, such as heavy winds or extreme weather. Do not fly in extreme cold as the battery may be irreversibly damaged.
- As Insta360 Sphere records in all directions at once, users do not need to adjust the orientation of the drone to control the filming angle. To be safe, the user should be facing the drone's tail when controlling it.
View all variations as list
No reviews found