What Personal Information About Customers Does Inasbay Collect?
In order to provide and improve our products and services, we collect your personal information. We collect the following types of information:
- Information you give us. We receive and retain all information you provide to us in connection with Inasbay Services. You may choose not to provide some information, but you may be unable to take advantage of many of our Inasbay services.
- Automatic Information. We automatically gather and store certain types of information about your use of the Inasbay Services, including information about your interaction with the content and services available via the Inasbay Services. Like many websites, we use "cookies" and other unique identifiers, and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser or device accesses Inasbay Services and other content served by or on behalf of Inasbay on other websites.
- Information from Other Sources. We might receive information about you from other sources, such as updated delivery and address information from our carriers, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase more easily.
How does Inasbay use your personal data?
We use your personal information to operate, deliver, develop, and improve our clients' products and services. This includes the following:
- Purchase and delivery of products and services. We use your personal information to collect and process orders, deliver products and services, process payments and communicate with you regarding orders, products and services and promotional offers.
- Provide, troubleshoot, and improve Inasbay Services. We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, correct errors and improve the usability and efficiency of the Inasbay Services.
- Recommendations and personalization. We use your personal information to recommend features, products and services that may be of interest to you, identify your preferences and customize your experience with Inasbay services
- Provide voice, image and camera services. When you use our voice, image and camera services, we use your voice input, images, videos, and other personal information to respond to your requests, provide the requested service to you, and improve our services.
- Comply with legal obligations. In some cases, we collect and use your personal information to comply with legal requirements. For example, we collect information from the seller regarding the location of the establishment and bank account information for identity verification and other purposes.
- Communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you in connection with the Inasbay Services through various channels (for example, by telephone, e-mail, chat).
- Advertising. We use your personal information to display interest-based advertising for features, products and services you may be interested in. We do not use personally identifiable information to deliver interest-based advertising.
- Fraud Prevention and Credit Risks. We use personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse to safeguard the safety of our customers, Inasbay, and others. We can also use rating techniques to assess and manage credit risks.
What about Cookies and Other Identifiers?
Does Inasbay share your privacy information?
- Transactions involving Third Parties. We provide services, products and applications provided by third parties for your use via Inasbay Services. For example, you may order third-party products through our stores, and download applications from third-party application suppliers from our store. We also offer services or sell product lines in partnership with third-party companies, such as co-branded credit cards. You can know when a third party is involved in your transactions, and we share customer personal information about those transactions with that third party.
- Third-Party Service Providers. We employ other firms and individuals to fulfill duties on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders for products or services, delivering packages, sending postal mail and email, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing payments, transmitting content, scoring, assessing and managing credit risk, and providing customer service. These third-party service providers have access to personal information necessary to perform their duties but cannot use it for any other purpose.
- Protection of Inasbay and Others. We disclose account and other personal information when we believe disclosure is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property or security of Inasbay, its users or other people. This includes sharing information with other corporations and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk mitigation. Other than as set out above, you will receive a Policy when personal information about you might be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is the Information About Me?
Our systems are designed with your safety and confidentiality in mind.
- We strive to safeguard the security of your personal information during transmission using encryption protocols and software.
- We abide by the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) when processing credit card data.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in relation to the collection, storage, and disclosure of personal customer information. Our security procedures allow us to occasionally ask for proof of identity prior to sharing personal information with you.
- Our devices offer security features to prevent unauthorized access and data loss. You can control these features and set them up as required.
- You must guard against unauthorized access to your password, computers, devices and applications. Be sure to sign when you have completed using a shared computer.
What About Advertising?
- Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites. Inasbay Services may include third-party advertisements and links to other websites and applications. Third-party advertising partners may collect information from you when you interact with its content, advertising and services.
- Use of Third-Party Advertising Services. We provide advertising companies with the information they need to serve you with more useful and relevant Inasbay ads and measure their effectiveness. We never provide your name or other information that directly identifies you when we do so. Instead, we use an advertising identifier such as a cookie or another device identifier. Some advertisers may also use this information to serve you relevant advertisements from other advertisers.
What Information Can I Access?
You may access your information, including your name, address, payment options, profile information, Premium membership, household settings and purchase history in the Your Account section of the website.
What Choices Do I Have?
If you have any questions about how we gather and use your personal information, please contact our Customer Service. Many of our Inasbay services also have parameters that give you options about how your information is used.
- As described above, you may choose not to provide certain information, but you might not be able to take advantage of many of the Inasbay services.
- You can add or update certain information on pages such as those referenced in What Information Can I Access? When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
- If you do not wish to receive emails or other communications from us, please change the Preferences. If you do not want to receive notifications from us, please adjust your notification settings on the application or device.
- Cookies Policy>span class="a-list-item">.
- If you wish to browse our website without linking the browsing history to your account, you can do so by logging out of your account.
- You will also be able to unsubscribe from some other types of data use by updating your settings on the applicable Inasbay website. Most devices also allow users to change device permissions (e.g., deactivate/access location services, contacts). For most devices, these controls can be found on the device settings menu. If you have any questions about how to change your device's permissions on devices manufactured by third parties, we recommend that you contact your mobile service provider or the manufacturer of your device.
- If you are a seller or an author you can add or update certain information, update your account information by accessing your Seller Account Information, and adjust your email or other communications you receive from us by updating your Notification Preferences.
Are Children Allowed to Use Inasbay Services?
Inasbay does not sell goods bought by children. We sell kids' products to adults. If you are less than 18 years of age, you may use the Inasbay Services only with the participation of a parent or guardian.
Conditions of Use, Policy’s, and Revisions
If you choose to use Inasbay Services, your use and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Policy and our Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the law in Canada.
If you have any concerns about privacy in Inasbay, please contact us with a full description, and we will try to fix the problem for you. Further, the Inasbay Canada Privacy Officer can be contacted at canada-privacy-officer@Inasbay.com or by mail at ATTN: Inasbay.ca Privacy Officer, 490 Bd du Curé-Labelle Suite 100, Laval QC H7V 2T1 Canada.
Examples of Information Collected
Information You Give Us When You Use Inasbay Services
You provide information to us when you:
- Search or buy products or services from our stores
- Use product availability alerts, such as notices available for
- identifying information such as your name, address and telephone numbers
- The device saves files and configurations, including Wi-Fi credentials, if you choose to auto-sync them with your other Inasbay devices.
- Add or remove an item from your basket, or place an order via or use Inasbay Services
- Download, disseminate, display or use the content on a device or through a service or application on a device
- Provide information in Your Account (and you might have more than one if you have used more than one email address or mobile number when shopping with us) or Your Profile
- Upload your contacts
- Setup your settings, provide data access permissions or interact with an Inasbay device or service
- Provide information in your vendor account, or any other account we make available to you that enables you to develop or offer software, goods or services to Inasbay clients
- Propose your products or services on or via Inasbay Services
- contact us by phone, email or other means
- complete a questionnaire, support ticket or competition registration form
- Upload or release images, videos or other files into Inasbay Drive or other Inasbay services
- Create playlists, check lists, wish lists or other gift registries
- participate in discussion groups or other community activities
- Provide and rate Reviews
- Specify a reminder for a special event; or
As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as:
- Payment information
- Your age
- Your location information
- Your IP address
- the names, addresses and telephone numbers listed in your addresses
- Email addresses of your friends and other people
- Content of reviews and emails to us
- Personal description and photograph in Your Profile
- images and videos collected or stored within the framework of the Inasbay services
- Identity information and documentation, including social security and driver's license numbers
- Corporate and financial information
- Credit history information
Examples of the information we collect and analyze include:
- the IP address used to connect your computer to the Internet
- Login, email address, and password
- The location of your device or computer
- Content interaction information, such as content downloads, streams, and playback details, including duration and number of simultaneous streams and downloads, and network details for streaming and download quality, including information about your internet service provider
- device settings, such as when the device is in use, application usage, connectivity data, and any errors or failures related to an event
- Inasbay Service metrics (e.g., the occurrences of technical errors, your interactions with service features and content, your settings preferences and backup information, location of your device running an application, information about uploaded images and files such as the file name, dates, times and location of your images)
- Version and time zone settings
- Buy and use history of content, which we sometimes group with similar information from other customers to create features like Top Sellers
- the full flow of Uniform Resource Locator (URL) clicks to, via and from our websites, including date and time; products and content you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, page visit times, and page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicking, and page hover)
- Telephone numbers used to call our customer care number; and• Images or videos while shopping at our stores or using Inasbay services.
We may also use device IDs, cookies and other technologies on devices, apps and our web pages to collect navigation, use or other technical information.
Information from Other Sources
Examples of information we receive from other sources include:
- up-to-date delivery and address information for our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and make it easier to deliver your next purchase or communication
- account information, information on purchases or redemptions, and information on certain merchant pages with which we operate joint-brand businesses or for which we provide technical services, processing, publicity, or other services
- information on your interactions with our subsidiaries' products and services
- Search results and links, including paid advertisements (e.g., sponsored links)
- Credit bureau credit history information, which we use to prevent and detect fraud, and to offer certain credit or financial services to select customers.
Information You Can Access
Examples of information you can access through Inasbay Services include:
- Current order status (including subscriptions)
- Full order history
- Identifiable personal information (including name, email, password and address book)
- payment parameters (including payment card information, sales of promotional certificates and gift cards, and 1-Click parameters)
- email notification settings (including product availability alerts, deliveries, special occasion reminders and newsletters)
- recent recommendations and products you have consulted that form the basis of recommendations (including recommendations for you and recommendations to improve your recommendations)
- shopping lists and gift registers (including wish lists and baby and wedding registers)
- content, devices, services and parameters, and customized communications and advertising preferences
- Content that you recently viewed
- Voice recordings associated with your account
- Your profile (including your product comments, recommendations, reminders and personal profile)
- As a salesperson, you can access your account and other information and change your communication preferences by updating your account
- If you are a copywriter, you can access your account and other information and update your accounts.